Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beautifulambition

New Davin Lim Scar Video 2017: Subcision, Filler, Lasers, TCA Cross, Microneedling

Hi All,

Acne.org does not promote Dr. Lim, I share this for educational purposes to give you a insight to the treatments we advocate here in the Scar Treatments sub. To give you both sides, Dr. Lim is great with his videos and scar knowledge, but a few members have not been happy with their treatments with him. We all heal differently, and mistakes can happen, I have had experts do damage with lasers to my skin. The nice thing is the information shared in this video can be done locally at your nearby Dermatologist  / Plastic Surgeon. Checkout the FAQ in my signature below to learn more about these procedures. The greatest change I have seen consistently is through Nokor traditional subcision, followed by a filler session (can be at a latter date to prevent tethering). TCA Cross for large pores and Icepick scars, and tca peels and microneedling for boxcars / rolling scars. Laser has caused many damage (fat loss, etc). Please be aware I am not advocating for you to fly to AUS and get laser done. 

Enjoy, BA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK00I_1BrrQ

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes