Notifications
Clear all

Hormonal Acne

MemberMember
(@minniemommy)

Posted : 02/07/2017 9:16 am

I have been using the regime for a year now and I am extremely happy with it. My only problem is I recently stop using birth control after many years and my skin started breaking out very bad during that time of the month (hormonal acne) besides that my skin is clear for the most part. I have been doing alot of research on things I can use to help me with this problem and I came across Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. After days of research i decided I would like to give it a try as a toner. So my question would be how can I incorporate it along side The Acne.org regimine? Should I use it before the cleanser? I am going to leave it on for 10 mins at night only then wash it off. Please help me!!! If you have any other suggestions let me know. Thank you kindly :)

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 02/07/2017 11:03 am

It is probably your skin just purging from stopping the BC. Give your hormones some time to regulate itself before adding anything to the regimen. Your body might just need some time to adjust without the BCP.

MemberMember
(@minniemommy)

Posted : 02/07/2017 11:46 am

Hey. Yes I know it's been purging but I've been off my BC for 6 months now and there has been no change so that's why I'm looking to add the ACV to my regime.