Taness.. (Bronzed a...

Notifications
Clear all

Taness.. (Bronzed as 1 week in Caribbeans)

MemberMember
(@thismacne)

Posted : 01/19/2017 10:06 am

Hi,

So, I juste realised that I was bronzed so much. I'm on week 9 or maybe 10. EVERYONE says that I look like so much bronzed. Some asked "Did you went to ski?"..

Should I use more jojoba oil instead of moisturizer ?

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 01/20/2017 4:00 pm

Hi Thismacne,

And so we meet again. If you plan to stay under the sun for long periods of time, you should use sunscreen to avoid skin darkening.

For more information on which sunscreen you may use and how to incorpotae it to The Regimen, kindly visit our sunscreen page at http://www.acne.org/spf-sunscreen.html

MemberMember
(@thismacne)

Posted : 01/20/2017 4:43 pm

I'm sorry but the Carraibens was a comparison! (I'm sorry because I said Bronzed instead of tanned)

I only go out at night and I'm tanned so much ! Maybe it's the Moisturizer, the BP..
It happened on week ~7 (now I'm on 9)

My question was about this aha x)

MemberMember
(@thismacne)

Posted : 01/25/2017 2:45 am

On 20/01/2017 at 10:00 PM, Acne.org Support said:

Hi Thismacne, 

And so we meet again. If you plan to stay under the sun for long periods of time, you should use sunscreen to avoid skin darkening.

For more information on which sunscreen you may use and how to incorpotae it to The Regimen, kindly visit our sunscreen page at"

There is a missunderstanding!
I'm tanned without going under the sun !

Tanned evrytime / VERY red after AHA+ ..
Everyone said "Did you went to ski" but I did NOT!! :(

What are the best options to fade off this tanness ?

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 01/31/2017 6:07 pm

Hi Thismacne,

Neither Acne.org AHA+ nor any other Acne.org product darkens the skin. What you are most likely experiencing is dryness. Dryness can appear as a slight darkening of the skin. This dryness will subside after 3-4 weeks on The Regimen. Don't worry about this at all. It is perfectly normal. Just be sure you're using only Acne.org products and using them exactly as outlined. In particular, make sure you're using the full 2 pumps of Acne.org Moisturizer twice a day. We recommend that you add in 5-6 drops of Acne.org Organic Jojoba Oil each time you apply your moisturizer, this will combat dry skin and give you clear, radiant, healthy looking skin.

Thismacne liked