DRY FACE DEPRESSION...

Notifications
Clear all

DRY FACE DEPRESSION!!!

MemberMember
(@pineappletop)

Posted : 01/11/2017 11:27 pm

Sooo I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. My face is constantly irritated (Daniel says this is bad) but its irritated because it is super dry. (Thank you BP) Since it is ALWAYS irritated, especially around my eyes OMG they are so raw! they are so wrinkly and red most of the time and sting whenever my eyes water. My face is so irritated that I find my self always scratching/rubbing/touching my face. (I know Bad girl)  I would back off on the BP but I'm still having crazy breakouts and kind of feel like I should be using more. I only use one finger section full of BP but that covers my entire face (I have a small face). I was super juiced to start the AHA and jojoba to cure my dessert face but my breakouts increased a lot with using the Jojoba oil so I stopped. So I'm 3 months in and I'm DRY, and ITCHY, and PIMPLY, and miserable. Any suggestions? 

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 01/12/2017 3:14 pm

Severe dryness is very common...and no fun! I'm sorry you're feeling so miserable but it's understandable. Moisturize as often as you need to to get your skin feeling more comfortable. At the same time, slowly start ramping up the BP treatment. I know that seems impossible right now, but you do need to get up to the full finger of BP to see better results. So just do your best and muscle through the dryness. It's a baptism by fire few people escape but the results are worth it!

It wouldn't be a bad idea to schedule an appointment with your derm to check you out and determine the severity of your acne. They may have other recommendations for you as well.

Hang in there! |