Notifications
Clear all

Body acne

MemberMember
(@gn7)

Posted : 01/05/2017 12:41 pm

20 year old female acne since I was 11.

-areas of acne- face, neck, chest, back, bottom.
-tied- tetracycline, zineryt, benzoyl peroxide(still using), everything from boots!
-don't think it's hormonal as never been on the pill and only get 1 or 2 under skin spot on chin or neck at time of month - periods have always been regular same time every month since 11 years old.
-tried gluten/dairy free, vegan/veggie multivitamins etc,
-currently meat free for past 2 years, I eat a fresh wholesome diet 2 litres water a day and a optibac probiotic every morning.
-exercise 2-3x week for 30-45mins
-I'm not sure if this is connected, but for the past 2 years I have been experiencing hair breakage/loss and a lot of grey hairs- 4/5 my hair is dark brown)a week I have not died my hair in 5 years+ it's very thick and shiny and 'looks' healthy but I thought I would mention this and also the skin on the rest of my body like hands legs and feet is flaky dry.

any help/ tips appreciated, I'm not sure if this is acne or something else!

Beloware pictures of my body acne at the moment [Edited image out] [Edited image out] [Edited image out] [Edited image out]

MemberMember
(@adeel2111)

Posted : 01/07/2017 5:42 am

Hello there! Accutane might be an option for you. It will remove most of it during the treatment but there are a lot of side effects of it. Otherweise try natural products on your skin for a while and see if it changes. i personally have used aloe vera + tomato for a week and it worked well. Now I am trying out vaseline, been on it for two days and it is working good too! I hope the best for you :)