My progess, trying ...

Notifications
Clear all

My progess, trying to stay positive.

MemberMember
(@sa-man-duh)

Posted : 12/30/2016 11:40 am

Okay, so the first two pictures are from Monday, Second pictures are from Thursday and the final photos are from Today (Friday). I am really trying my hardest to look for progress and stay positive. However, I am convinced that this regimen is no longer working for me. My mom says that I am breaking out because the regimen is doing its job. It has been like this since November, and I don't know why but I am beginning to lose hope for my skin. I long for that beautiful skin I use to have and I am starting to look for other alternatives. I use the Cerave Hydrating Cleanser, the acne.org Benzoyl Peroxide, and the AHA, MOISTURIZER AND JOJOBA OIL. I like the cleanser, but I am not sure if its making me break out or its doing its job. So, what do you guys think? Be aware on Thursday I wore makeup, it does not look perfect at all. Should I continue with the regimen, or should I just go see a doctor? I am losing hope here and I am done being sad all the time and hiding my face from people. Its starting to really affect me and my life. Please any advice would do. I appreciate you guys.

20161226_215646.jpg20161226_215701.jpg20161229_165030.jpg20161229_165051.jpg20161230_094437.jpg20161230_094457.jpg

MemberMember
(@hominid)

Posted : 12/30/2016 5:29 pm

Ignoring the makeup pictures, I would say that the last two images do look like there is healing going on.

But regardless, go see your doctor and get a prescription for something. Please don't sit back and just try to get by if you're unhappy, there's any number of treatments that could help you get back to clear skin. And hold your head up, don't be ashamed, you have no reason to be.

MemberMember
(@sa-man-duh)

Posted : 12/30/2016 7:48 pm

@HominidI am thinking about going to a doctor, but I want to try a natural regimen, cut some meat in my diet and continue to workout. I am hoping that this may help me, if it doesn't I'll check out a doctor. Thank you for your words.

MemberMember
(@hominid)

Posted : 12/31/2016 2:08 pm

Natural and medical treatments don't have to be mutually exclusive, having a good diet and working out is just a good thing to do anyway, regardless of having acne. If you are happy enough to stick with natural treatments then great, but if it's because you're worried about the harshness of some medical treatments there are milder ones available. Still might be worth a visit to the doctor, perhaps they could even recommend some other natural treatments that you could try.

MemberMember
(@sa-man-duh)

Posted : 12/31/2016 3:28 pm

@Hominid Thank you for your advice, I truly appreciate it :)