Starting the regime...

Notifications
Clear all

Starting the regimen (A Question!)

MemberMember
(@thismacne)

Posted : 11/20/2016 3:52 pm

Hi everyone!
I'm from France and I began the regimen 2 days ago (due to the very looong delivery time! :( )
I have acne on cheeks mainly and I really hope it's gonna disappear !

So I have a question for people who did the regimen! (I'm not sure that this sentence make sense aha)
- When does your skin became red ? (Because mine is not (yet?))

If you have questions, be sure I will answer here!

Also you can find my daily reviews on my Acne.org blog (In French & English) here:Bye :) !

MemberMember
(@ujiind)

Posted : 11/20/2016 6:28 pm

Hi mate, i also started the regimen 4 days ago.
Im not sure if what im going to say is 100% correct, but this is what i deduced from reading some of people experiences and my own.
Skin becomes red if its irritated. BP is a product which dries the skin so it lets the skin become irritated easier, to prevent that and peeling there is the Acne.org Moisturizer.

In my opinion, skin only becomes red IF:
- You did not follow instructions and started day 1 with a full finger length of BP.
- You have really sensitive skin.
- You are allergic to BP

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@thismacne)

Posted : 11/21/2016 8:13 am

Hi! Thanks for you answer! :D

What about you ? Is your skin okay ? I began 3 days ago and I don't see redness anywhere!
I got 4 new pimples in 3 days.. A little worsement but I still hopeful !

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 11/21/2016 1:31 pm

5 hours ago, Thismacne said:

What about you ? Is your skin okay ? I began 3 days ago and I don't see redness anywhere!

That's great that you're not getting red yet!

The redness factor varies for everyone. Just depends how sensitive your skin is. Some get red from day 1, a few lucky people never experience the uncomfortable redness. Most people start noticing redness by the end of their first week. Redness can also vary in degrees from very mild to very severe, and can ramp up as you ramp up the BP treatment. Only severe redness coupled with swelling and crusting are cause for concern. Even if you're not getting red, be diligent about moisturizing and don't be tempted to ramp up the BP dosage too fast...one of the big mistakes! Keep easing your skin into the treatment.

Hope this is helpful! :)

uJiinD and Thismacne liked
MemberMember
(@thismacne)

Posted : 11/21/2016 2:40 pm

Of course it its!

1 hour ago, DeLovely said:
That's great that you're not getting red yet!

The redness factor varies for everyone. Just depends how sensitive your skin is. Some get red from day 1, a few lucky people never experience the uncomfortable redness. Most people start noticing redness by the end of their first week. Redness can also vary in degrees from very mild to very severe, and can ramp up as you ramp up the BP treatment. Only severe redness coupled with swelling and crusting are cause for concern. Even if you're not getting red, be diligent about moisturizing and don't be tempted to ramp up the BP dosage too fast...one of the big mistakes! Keep easing your skin into the treatment.

Hope this is helpful! :)

Of course it is !!  :D
I don't know how my new spots are going to evolue.. we'll see it tomorow!

I'll try to be diligent about moisturizing and I the right dosage of BP! 
Big Thanks! I'll post reviews on my blog!

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@ujiind)

Posted : 11/21/2016 3:59 pm

7 hours ago, Thismacne said:

My skin is awesome atm, in just 5 days, 60% of my clogged pores on forehead are gone, no redness just 1 little pimple on my neck that appeared a few hours ago (hope its not the start of a breakout >.<).  And im only doing it once a day. Im doing that because most of my acne is clogged pores.
If i get clear skin before xmas, i will recommend it to everyone.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@thismacne)

Posted : 11/22/2016 12:33 pm

I would love to have your skin soooo ! :c
Maybe in 2 or 3 weeks! :):(

I have something like a "breakout" but still better than yesterday !

uJiinD liked