Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just broke out so bad, one of the worst. I know it doesnt compare to alot of people on here but still. It is not fair how nobody at my school as acne or even any redmarks. I hate it, guys dont notice me anymorewith my new skin. My friends say yeah shes cute but her skin is pretty bad about some girl right in front of me. It kills me to know they probably say it about me to. Sometimes I cant deal with it and want to end it, it doesnt matter that i am "popular" anymore, what sthe point if I have zero confidence and dont look people in the eye. Sorry I just need to vent.

yea I know how that is and too go from 1 extreme to the other is harsh when I had clear skin I was told I could have any guy I want and was constantly asked out hit on and told how beautiful I was.... not too brag cuz that didn't last 4 very long once I was immune to the antibotics then my skin was bad once again and that sucked just to know I did have some potential but I dunno when I had clear skin I was stuck up and not a very nice person

I can defintaly relate. I haven't had a girlfriend since my acne came out (which was about 5 years ago, i'm 19 now cry.gif ) I have had opportunities, but always lack the confidence, or start to get nervous and keep thinking of my acne when i am talking to girls. fuck it sucks. I can't imagine how much better life would be if I never got this disease.

Well, acne really doesn't matter, seriously people. As long as it ain't like mine, you're fine. Most guys out there are not the stuck up jocks you see on tv programmes.

I can defintaly relate.  I haven't had a girlfriend since my acne came out (which was about 5 years ago, i'm 19 now cry.gif )  I have had opportunities, but always lack the confidence, or start to get nervous and keep thinking of my acne when i am talking to girls.  fuck it sucks.  I  can't imagine how much better life would be if I never got this disease.

It's okay, Kayla. Call me 2nite baybayyyy and everything will be alright. wacko.gif

But seriously, I know you heard this many many times before, but why care about what other people think? Those people arent worth your time anywayyy.

question.gif IQs question.gif

I know it sucks, but you have to deal with it. THeres not much that you can do to change it. eat healthy, use bp and have fun. don't let these things ruin what you've been given.

Man I'm in a bad mood. All I say is that you just gotta fucking take all the shit and hope you don't end up screwed up like me.

Byx