Notifications
Clear all

Dating with severe scars

MemberMember
(@molly-matt)

Posted : 10/30/2016 12:36 pm

Hi everyone!

The unfortunate combination of heavy acne and extreme scarring unfortunatly left a lot of scars on my chest and shoulders. I have come to terms with it years ago and today am a very happy person and confident person.  My face is almost completely free of any marks though so nobody suspects a thing when I am wearing a shirt. Thats exactly what makes dating tough for me though because they don't see it untill we get physical for the first time. I used to be so terrified about it that I acutally bailed out on sex with very hot girls twice so far. Do you think I should tell them beforehand? Girls, how would you react if a guy removes his shirt and looks like this:

Scar chest.jpgScar shoulder1.jpgimg_3114.jpg

MemberMember
(@bellacat)

Posted : 11/03/2016 7:16 pm

you don't have to say anything if you don't want too, if a girl is about to get intimate with you, i don't think some scarring is gonna turn her off, maybe just makes you look more bad ass. if you want to say something just say you have bad scarring, and if she asks why, you can you had medical issues when you were younger, that's true. it's not a big deal. wouldn't be a turn off to me.

MemberMember
(@emmagee)

Posted : 11/12/2016 1:00 am

You dont have to tell them the exact reason for your scaring if you're embarrassed but I think you should tell them before hand.