Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bbybellee

Remove acne scars by facial waxing!!!

I have not ever gone online to express something that has actually helped with my acne until now. I had a lot of acne since junior year in high school and now I'm 19 still suffering with this issue. Instead of actual acne and pimples, I'm actually now just dealing with scars since most of my acne has improved.
            Today I went to get a face wax since I got a discount and wanted to try it out since everyone said it'll make a very good application for your makeup. Well let me tell you that by the time I got home.... my scars were actually less noticeable!! I'm not talking about just a slight change.... I'm saying my red dark scars are now almost the color of how my skin is supposed to be!  I hope whoever is dealing with this really tries waxing because I instantly noticed a change.
      Not bullshitting unlike others who claim honey and all that crap makes a change fast. For me in my situation... waxing my face helped my scars disappear a bit and looks wayyyy better than yesterday. This was a lot but if anyone tries this... I want to know if I'm the only one who noticed.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes