Notifications
Clear all

SHIPPING IN EUROPE

MemberMember
(@thisispauline)

Posted : 09/25/2016 5:08 am

Hi everyone!

I live in Luxembourg it's next to France, Belgium and Germany.

I want to buy some things from here but I'm not sure about the taxes... where is this company located? Is it outside europe?

I know you have to pay a certain amount of shipping taxes but sometimes when you import something from outside europe you have to pay a supplement in taxes you know what I mean? (Import taxes + shipping) And it can be really expensive... So I wanted to know if it's the case?

Thank you!!

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/25/2016 3:16 pm

Yes you will probably have to pay customs and maybe also VAT. I live in Sweden so I don't really know the laws in Luxemburg, I'm not sure if we have common EU rules for that? But I had to pay both customs and VAT at least. You can also buy from Amazon.co.uk custom and VAT free (until brexit at least) but I found that it will be rougly the same amount as the products are more expensive to buy there.

You may also want to check if it's legal to import products classified as drugs to your country. In Sweden, it is illegal to import benzoyl peroxide from countries outside of EU. But I can assure you that even you don't find any 2,5% benzoyl peroxide in your country, 5% will also work fine if you follow the rest of the regimen :)

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 09/28/2016 1:10 pm

On 9/25/2016 at 6:08 AM, thisispauline said:

Hi everyone!

I live in Luxembourg it's next to France, Belgium and Germany.

I want to buy some things from here but I'm not sure about the taxes... where is this company located? Is it outside europe?

I know you have to pay a certain amount of shipping taxes but sometimes when you import something from outside europe you have to pay a supplement in taxes you know what I mean? (Import taxes + shipping) And it can be really expensive... So I wanted to know if it's the case?

Thank you!!

Acne.Org is based out of San Francisco, California, USA. They ship internationally. You can contact customer service for more info. http://www.acne.org/contact-us.html