new to regimen with...

Notifications
Clear all

new to regimen with a question!!!

MemberMember
(@niz)

Posted : 08/19/2016 12:46 pm

Hello everyone. I am new to acne.org and have just ordered the regimen for myself. I have dealt with acne for some years now on and off. I heard about this regimen and figured I would give it a shot. I am very excited to start it. I do have a question though... I know I'm supposed to do the routine once in the morning and once at night every 10-12 hours, but I do not know if i ill be able to stay in that time frame. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday's I have class from 9 am to noon and then I work from 4:30-midnight. I was wondering if I should do the regimen before class around 8 and then once I'm off work around 12:30 but that would mean I'm doing the regimen the second time 17 hours after the first time? There is no way I can do it at work again around 8 o clock. Someone please tell me what they think I should do. I would greatly appreciate it. I hope this entire post has made any sense. :)

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 08/19/2016 2:04 pm

Hi Niz,

As long as you use the Acne.org Regimen products twice a day and exactly as outlined, your skin should be fine. Be sure to apply the Acne.org Regimen products once in the morning and again before you go to sleep.

Be sure to use the Acne.org Treatment once day during the first week and then twice a day on the succeeding weeks.