HELP! Awful results

Notifications
Clear all

HELP! Awful results

MemberMember
(@mantchie411)

Posted : 06/29/2016 1:50 pm

I started the regimen about 2 months ago and for the first month my face was DRY but clear. I was reasonable happy with my results. HOWEVER, for the past 3 weeks my skin has taken a turn for the absolte worst. I noticed a major breakout that seemed to happen overnight after I used a scrub I used.  I used it just once to remove some of the dead skin I accumulated. My skin is now filled with small colorless bumps and whiteheads. I have more acne than I EVER had before. Each day it seems to get worst. I desperately need help or advice to cure this problem. 

image.jpeg

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 07/02/2016 7:50 pm

On 6/30/2016 at 2:50 AM, mantchie411 said:

I started the regimen about 2 months ago and for the first month my face was DRY but clear. I was reasonable happy with my results. HOWEVER, for the past 3 weeks my skin has taken a turn for the absolte worst. I noticed a major breakout that seemed to happen overnight after I used a scrub I used.  I used it just once to remove some of the dead skin I accumulated. My skin is now filled with small colorless bumps and whiteheads. I have more acne than I EVER had before. Each day it seems to get worst. I desperately need help or advice to cure this problem. 

image.jpeg

I'm sorry to hear about your skin. Facial scrubs will exacerbate acne which will cause breakouts. You have to be as gentle as possible on your skin to avoid any more breakouts. 

If you are one month into the Acne.org Regimen, we would recommend that you use the Acne.org AHA+ instead. 

The Acne.org AHA+ with continued use in conjunction with the Acne.org Regimen products, will calm, heal and clear your skin while speeding up the natural skin cell renewal process. The Acne.org AHA+ will also promote vibrant, clear and healthy looking skin.