Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dostoyevsky

Which micro needling pen is best?

Hi, I'm looking into buying an at-home dermapen device, can anyone tell me which is best? I thought the Dermapen would be as its the most popular but I just came across the Derminator which claims that the dermapen stays in the skin for too long and then causes micro-tearing when the pen is moved. The Derimantor looks a lot more basic than the dermapen but if it works better and is safer for long term use, I will go with that. It's just so hard to know what claims are true! Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

Here are the derminator claims:
http://owndoc.com/dermarolling/dermapen-causes-skin-micro-tearing/

Having searching 'micro needling'  it seems there are loads on the market!

Edited by dostoyevsky

I have some experience with cheaper devices off Amazon and ebay, and the derminator. Go with the derminator. It's an excellent, quality device.

Thanks for the replies. I asked Dermapen about the claims and they said it was all lies for profit etc. It's so hard to know who to trust! 

On 6/30/2016 at 3:27 AM, dostoyevsky said:

Thanks for the replies. I asked Dermapen about the claims and they said it was all lies for profit etc. It's so hard to know who to trust! 

The actual Dermapen is really expensive. Does that mean its better? Who knows.

I just wish there was another legit pen needling device that wasn't too expensive. You found all these ones on eBay but its like which one do you trust? 

Ughh.