Litte red bumps on ...

Notifications
Clear all

Litte red bumps on lips???????

MemberMember
(@steveacneorg)

Posted : 06/16/2016 11:29 am

Okay so i have been using acne regimen for almost a week now and its working great! Just the last day I noticed that on my upper lip i have little red bumps and some on the corner lower parts of my lips as well, im not sure if its from the BP touching my lips and im allergic to it on my lips or something i dont want to stop using BP because its working amazing but my lips burn alittle and like i said i have little red bumps on my upper lip and the corner of my lips.. I did get some BP on my lips 2 days ago im guessing its from that please let me know!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 06/16/2016 12:34 pm

Don't get the BP close to your eyes or your mouth or your nostrils. The skin around those areas are usually more sensitive.

MemberMember
(@steveacneorg)

Posted : 06/16/2016 5:39 pm

5 hours ago, nicmic62 said:

Don't get the BP close to your eyes or your mouth or your nostrils. The skin around those areas are usually more sensitive.

So would you say its from that? And i have been making sure not to get it even close to my lips now :)

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 06/16/2016 5:42 pm

2 minutes ago, steveacneorg said:
So would you say its from that? And i have been making sure not to get it even close to my lips now :)

I would say it might be from that. Closely observe how the next couple of days go.

As a tip I advise putting moisturizer around those areas before applying the BP to make sure you have a bit extra protection.

MemberMember
(@sendmeangels)

Posted : 06/16/2016 7:53 pm

I'm on Accutane, and I was getting little bumps all on my lips. My dermatologist said they were caused by dry skin from my acne medication. I've been just applying Cetaphil lotion to keep the area moist, and I haven't had any bumps since.

MemberMember
(@akira666)

Posted : 06/17/2016 2:49 am

Moisturise moisturise moisturise! Even if you have oily skin, use kitchen roll or similar to dab away the shine!

MemberMember
(@steveacneorg)

Posted : 06/17/2016 11:48 pm

20 hours ago, Akira666 said:

Moisturise moisturise moisturise! Even if you have oily skin, use kitchen roll or similar to dab away the shine!

So my lips are getting this because my face is dry?? And i use the acne reigmen lotion but ill be sure to re moisture when my face starts to get dry :)

On 6/16/2016 at 5:53 PM, SendMeAngels said:

I'm on Accutane, and I was getting little bumps all on my lips. My dermatologist said they were caused by dry skin from my acne medication. I've been just applying Cetaphil lotion to keep the area moist, and I haven't had any bumps since.

The bumps on my lips are caused by dryness of the skin? And i use the acne reigmen lotion 2 full pumps :) but ive noticed that my face starts to get dry in a few hours.. And do you apply the cetaphil lotion on the lips or around your lips?