Notifications
Clear all

Allergic reaction to acne.org regimen ?

MemberMember
(@han-nguyen)

Posted : 05/21/2016 10:27 am

Hello. I have been using the acne.org regimen for two days. On the first day, my face was red, itchy, dry as many people review about the reaction in the early days. I used cleanser and moistu in the morning, and in the night I used cleanser, treatment and moistu. On the second day, I used them as usual, but in the afternoon, some spots on my face got swelling patches and itchy. I didn't care and continued to use in the night. And on the third day's morning, which is now, those patches aren't geting better as i expected and look really really bad. I did send emails to the service, and she said the iritation is normal and will go away in a few days. I felt better after reading that until I looked at my face again. It looks like allergy really much. I dont know what to do. HELP ME 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@chloe123)

Posted : 05/21/2016 5:08 pm

STOP using it for a while and see if it goes away. If not, please see your GP.

MemberMember
(@han-nguyen)

Posted : 05/21/2016 6:51 pm

1 hour ago, Chloe123 said:

STOP using it for a while and see if it goes away. If not, please see your GP.

So when I need to wash my face, just wash it with water ? And what is GP ? thank you

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 05/21/2016 10:44 pm

12 hours ago, Han Nguyen said:

Hello. I have been using the acne.org regimen for two days. On the first day, my face was red, itchy, dry as many people review about the reaction in the early days. I used cleanser and moistu in the morning, and in the night I used cleanser, treatment and moistu. On the second day, I used them as usual, but in the afternoon, some spots on my face got swelling patches and itchy. I didn't care and continued to use in the night. And on the third day's morning, which is now, those patches aren't geting better as i expected and look really really bad. I did send emails to the service, and she said the iritation is normal and will go away in a few days. I felt better after reading that until I looked at my face again. It looks like allergy really much. I dont know what to do. HELP ME 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Did you use the BP twice or once a day?

MemberMember
(@han-nguyen)

Posted : 05/22/2016 7:15 am

8 hours ago, oyinkan98 said:
20 hours ago, Han Nguyen said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Did you use the BP twice or once a day?

I used only once a day