Notifications
Clear all

Help! Flakiness

MemberMember
(@tesdaki)

Posted : 05/19/2016 5:46 pm

Hi,
I've been using the Acne.org Regimen for 3 weeks now and it works GREAT! Thank you so much!!
My forehead is almost completely clear, my cheeks and my chin are also 10 times better now. However, I have some problems: I still tend to get pimples (that hurt) here and there, they clear out pretty fast but as soon they clear, a new one is forming. (I'm super gentle while using the products and try not to touch my face during the day.) My eyelids are very dry and a bit flaky even though I'm careful not applying any products around my eyes. Finally, my skin is SUPER SUPER SUPER flaky, I thought it would be flaky the first week and then return to normal however the flakiness started from week 2 and it's getting worse. Even though I don't have a lot of acne anymore (thank you so much for that), my skin looks worse because of the flakiness and my hyper pigmentation, my skin is also getting darker (I have black skin). :/
Do you have any solutions ?

Thanks again!

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 05/19/2016 9:33 pm

3 hours ago, tesdaki said:
Hi,
I've been using the Acne.org Regimen for 3 weeks now and it works GREAT! Thank you so much!!
My forehead is almost completely clear, my cheeks and my chin are also 10 times better now. However, I have some problems: I still tend to get pimples (that hurt) here and there, they clear out pretty fast but as soon they clear, a new one is forming. (I'm super gentle while using the products and try not to touch my face during the day.) My eyelids are very dry and a bit flaky even though I'm careful not applying any products around my eyes. Finally, my skin is SUPER SUPER SUPER flaky, I thought it would be flaky the first week and then return to normal however the flakiness started from week 2 and it's getting worse. Even though I don't have a lot of acne anymore (thank you so much for that), my skin looks worse because of the flakiness and my hyper pigmentation, my skin is also getting darker (I have black skin). :/
Do you have any solutions ?

Thanks again!

I know what you're going through cause I also went through it and sadly there's really nothing you can do because it is meant to happen. I still had flaky skin on my 3rd month. Your skin is dark because of the dead skin on your face.

MemberMember
(@tesdaki)

Posted : 05/20/2016 9:37 am

Thanks for your answer! I guess I'll just have to live with it and hope it will fade within the next few months. :)