Notifications
Clear all

Chest Acne Nightmare

MemberMember
(@thebiggat)

Posted : 05/18/2016 10:20 pm

Okay, so I have been suffering from severe chest acne for about six months now. And heres the thing that sucks, it is literally concentrated right in the middle and only there, while my face is perfectly clear. Ain't no feeling like spending years in the gym just have your physique ruined out of nowhere. I don't believe there is much active acne left, just a lot of redness. I have been to countless dermatologists and nothing. They prescribed me the typical bullsh*t that just made it worse. Stopping treatment helped stop the activeness of the acne. However, now I need advice on what I can do about the scarring and mess that is left over.

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@alex9945)

Posted : 05/19/2016 12:26 pm

13 hours ago, TheBigGat said:

Okay, so I have been suffering from severe chest acne for about six months now. And heres the thing that sucks, it is literally concentrated right in the middle and only there, while my face is perfectly clear. Ain't no feeling like spending years in the gym just have your physique ruined out of nowhere. I don't believe there is much active acne left, just a lot of redness. I have been to countless dermatologists and nothing. They prescribed me the typical bullsh*t that just made it worse. Stopping treatment helped stop the activeness of the acne. However, now I need advice on what I can do about the scarring and mess that is left over.

image.jpeg

Actually it has cleared up pretty good, and these scars looks like something you can get rid of with the right treatment. 

I would say you should use 40% lactic acid (you can buy it on eBay, still the same good ingredient) - do some weekly peelings, that will work for several days. Apply a good moisturizer or jojobaoil after the treatments and it will look better quickly. 

Remember to wear SPF 30 in the sun in general, so these scars won't be permanent. But over all I would be positive if i was you, because they are purple, which means the body is recovering. Purple = extra blood supply to the skin :) 

MemberMember
(@thebiggat)

Posted : 05/19/2016 1:33 pm

Thanks for the advice man! Your reply just gave me hope.

MemberMember
(@alex9945)

Posted : 05/20/2016 9:32 am

19 hours ago, TheBigGat said:

No problem :)

just remember it is still healing but you can help speed up the healing. If you want something on a daily base to use, you can buy the AHA+ creme here from acne.org or buy the AHA creme from Alpha Hydroxy (there are many of them on eBay. It is a good AHA creme with 12% glycolic acid)

MemberMember
(@lilkoom)

Posted : 07/03/2020 12:00 am

On 5/19/2016 at 11:33 AM, TheBigGat said:

Hey how did it go

How did it go because I have the same scars but all over my body I hate my life:(