Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZitsSuck21

Has parasite/colon cleansing cleared anyone on here?

OK so I'm pretty positive that the cause of my severe acne and food intolerances is parasites. Whenever I try to kill parasites I become severely backed up (proof of parasites for many). I have explored every other natural avenue (gaps diet,candida diet, dairy/gluten/sugar free,every single supplement/vitamin/mineral known to man, liver cleansing and more). So I was thinking of going about trying to kill them again with ACV, black walnut hull tinctures, etc, and using enemas to keeep the bowels moving. Has this worked for anyone in getting fully clear?

Edited by ZitsSuck21

Hi...this is strictly my opinion not based on medical proof.
I think colon cleanses and parasite cleanses and the like might help digestive issues but I don't think that is the cause behind acne. Leaky gut permeability makes more sense in that it could cause inflammation. I know thetes a whole other protocal fpr treasting leaky gut. Bone broth is something ive heard helps a lot. BTW I've used pumpkin seed and wormwood and black walnut to do a cleanse a few years ago but saw no change in my skin. 
I think acne is from hormones+ inflammation. Turmeric and fish oils seem to help me more than anything.
I don't thinknits will hurt you to take black walnut but don't be disappointed if it isn't the cure.

Edited by snarkygirl

Hey, I don't have a leaky gut anymore, test results and colonics reveal no gut permeability. I'm drinking broths and consuming fermented foods for forever. Leaky gut, candida, liver health, parasites, unhealthy colon are possible causes I believe, everybody is different though so if you've only one of the above you're extremely lucky!

On 2016-5-28 at 6:53 PM, ZitsSuck21 said:

Hey, I don't have a leaky gut anymore, test results and colonics reveal no gut permeability. I'm drinking broths and consuming fermented foods for forever. Leaky gut, candida, liver health, parasites, unhealthy colon are possible causes I believe, everybody is different though so if you've only one of the above you're extremely lucky!

hey! I don't know if you're still active here, but what kind of tests did you do for leaky gut? Very curious. I believe that my acne is either caused by leaky gut or parasites. I'm going to a functional medicine doctor in a month so I hope she tests for these things/looks into them. But I'm wondering what your tests that you have done included!

Hey I'm still here! 

To be honest in my case, I had so many factors contributing to my acne.

High cortisol levels (stress levels, got rid of this with 3 tulsi tea and the ashwaghandha herb).

Candida and parasites were a definite issue for me, whenever I did cleanses for either I'd get extremely constipated, killing off all the dead shitt! (Literally haha). I actually had to do colonics to sort this issue (had one yesterday, therapist was delighted because she said there was finally no candida showing up!)

Then leaky gut, I've been consuming bone broths and probiotic supplements, fermented foods for ages now. 

Since I took tetralysal when I was 18 I've never been the same.
Almost intolerant to almost all foods( most foods would break me out),
ibs-c, worse acne, bad scarring after every cyst or whatever. 

I was recently told to take Starflower oil, lemon juice in water and high doses of vitamin c, back in the beginning of may. Over the last month my food reactions stopped greatly! 

So my skin is getting better, but I still have awful scarring and pih. Hoping the stuff I'm currently taking helps with those also, scars are the worst :(

Hope this helps

Sorry forgot to answer your actual question!

Tests were a joke, paid around 1000 euro for them. Everything came back negative, they were incorrect about my candida levels( they said it was low).
They also told me I had no parasites (I did).

My advice? Cancel the tests, save yourself the money.