Notifications
Clear all

acne and relationships tips HELP

MemberMember
(@bellacat)

Posted : 05/10/2016 10:43 pm

I'll admit I'm totally OCD about my acne, i obsess over it daily and i let it dictate my life. for this reason my personal relationships have often suffered. When i feel too ugly i won't go out with friends or dates with guys. I don't believe that anyone one could love and accept me the way i am. how can i explain my crazy obsession, my face routine, my restrictive diet. Its such a big part of my life and i feel crazy letting most people see that/know about that. I'm scared i'll never have a boyfriend i'm able to get really close with because i'm so ashamed of my skin. Any tips for dealing with acne and relationships? i feel kinda hopeless.

MemberMember
(@iwantofeelbeautifulplease)

Posted : 05/11/2016 8:47 pm

I seriously completely understand. I have a crazy obsession and myy strict face routine that i cant go a day without. It makes me feel like ill break out even more if i change one small thing and I have started a really restrictive diet lately too. It's messing with my eating habits. Acne is literally taking over my life and I dont know what to do. im going through the same problem for a long time now so it can really seem hopeless and honestly it drives me into depression. Have you tried using face washes withbenzoyl peroxide ? That's one of the best things to use on acne and I have a cream I put on my affected areas over night and it does calm it down. Also another thing I learned not to long ago. Make sure you moisturize your face daily after washing. If its dry, it signals your body to release oil which will just clog up pores and result in new pimples. You should really check out a dermatologist. Of course we still feel ugly every now and then because we see others with less pimples than us or none at all but its important to remember that pimples and flaws dont make a person ugly and everyone has flaws even if they dont have pimples. What makes a person ugly is if they have an ugly heart or personality. Trust me, I know a lot of ugly people with clear skin. As long as you got a anice heart and personality, you;re not ugly. No matter how many pimples you have.