Notifications
Clear all

Does my face look that bad?

MemberMember
(@komai)

Posted : 04/26/2016 7:25 am

I have this clump of pimples that grow on the same spot, and it is super itchy. Sometimes my head feels so hot and I'll usually got fever when it appeared. My face ALWAYS full of pimples and it has never been clear. The first time I got a pimple was after I got back from a hot spring pool (Places where you sink yourself in a hot water, some of it is for medication) and I've been using variety of products (which then I regretted) and then I stopped washing my face. It healed bit by bit, but then it started again after my teeth surgery. My mom was anxious so she gave me bundles of acne soap and force me to use it. Now I had finished using the soap and this is my current face. LOL I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE ANYMORE. Is it that bad or I still have some hope? That's not oil, it's just aloe vera. OWH AND I DON'T TOUCH MY FACE. I'm just wondering what type of pimple is this, cuz it takes 5 to 7 month to heal and it cause redness, and I often get fever with it.DSC_0134 (2).JPG

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 04/26/2016 7:29 am

Fever? If you're getting fevers with it you better have that checked dude..

It doesn't look too bad besides the whiteheads. However, you're not doing yourself any favors posting an extremely close up view of your face. Look at your face as a whole and you'll see that it isn't so bad.

Chloe123 and DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 04/26/2016 7:53 am

Agreed!! Fever with acne isn't normal so do see a doctor about it! Overall your skin looks in OK shape, and a little BP might fix you right up.

MemberMember
(@komai)

Posted : 04/26/2016 8:27 am

50 minutes ago, Tretinoin said:

Fever? If you're getting fevers with it you better have that checked dude..

It doesn't look too bad besides the whiteheads. However, you're not doing yourself any favors posting an extremely close up view of your face. Look at your face as a whole and you'll see that it isn't so bad.

I know giving a close up picture is not helping, but I'm too embarrassed to show my current face. I have the same types of pimples on both cheek, chin, above lips, forehead and between my brows. I don't get pimples on my nose, so that's great. Besides, it's kinda satisfying looking at this disgustingly detailed pic. lol

MemberMember
(@komai)

Posted : 04/26/2016 8:44 am

36 minutes ago, DeLovely said:

Agreed!! Fevers are a sign of possible infection somewhere in your body which left untreated could cause some problems. See a medical professional and have them diagnose your condition!

I really wanted to see some dermatologist, but my mom thinks that my acne is caused by dirty environment and because I keep touching it (which I don't) and I even told her I may get infection, but almost everyone in my family thinks I'm too pampered. I wear mask and they would said something like "It's just a pimple".. But when I tried to hugs or kiss their hand, they will make this kinda disgusted face (of course I won't take off my mask). I'm searching for a job right now so I could go to the dermatologist all by myself.

MemberMember
(@jazzguy)

Posted : 04/26/2016 4:29 pm

Agree with the others...you have some whiteheads there and there is hope for you! You might be able to bring that under control with some over the counter BP product but a visit to a doc or derm would be good for their advice. It pains me when parents aren't supportive of their kids 🙁 but you sound like you have a great positive attitude so good luck with getting a job and starting your journey to independence 🙂

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@lore91)

Posted : 04/26/2016 7:27 pm

Its worth noting that you said you started lots of different products which caused this breakout in the first place. You've definately reacted to an ingrediant somewhere.

You're going to need to see a derm and/or establish a consistant skincare routine. I've heard the regimin on this site is good, but even if not that exact regimen, you should follow the steps.

keep it basic and simple so you dont irritate your skin further.

for example, mine is:

am: cetaphil gentle skin cleanser, cetaphil moisturiser

pm: cetaphil gentle skin cleanser, Epiduo

You will want to start with one product at a time so you can see what is breaking you out. I hust started with cetaphil face wash and epiduo, and have recently incorporated the moisturiser.a derm can help you decide this. What is your current routine?

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@pinkpeppermint)

Posted : 04/27/2016 5:03 pm

it could be an infection with the fever but seeing those whiteheads give me bliss lol this is coming from a girl with cystic acne.

definitely see a doctor about this. you have endured for too long and if your family is not going to help you, you will do it for yourself and we will be here for support

just buy nexcare patches or hydrocolloid patches to ooze themout

Chloe123 liked
MemberMember
(@komai)

Posted : 01/17/2018 2:23 am

Ahhh, just so you know, I'm getting better, It was actually a Cold Sore or Shingles as the doctor said.

I mean, there is a cluster of pimples accumulated on this one spot and began to clumped together, forming a bigger pimples and I immediately got a fever from that, but thanks everyone :D