Notifications
Clear all

dont get what foos to eat

MemberMember
(@flazam10)

Posted : 03/28/2016 4:37 pm

hey everyone so im trying eliminate my acne and pimples on skin and I want start by cutting of some of my foods because im using cleanser and medication but still im getting some pimpels but i dont get what i need to cut off and what i should eat instead of it .
so here is my diet plan during day
morning tuna,eggs,cucumber,tomato,coffee

Lunch - chicken breast with honey on it and some white rice , sesame,cucumber,tomato

Dinner - agian some fish like tuna and eggs,cucumber and tomato

Between them i eat some walnuts ,peanut butter and drink water

MemberMember
(@viseslav-tonkovic-capin)

Posted : 03/28/2016 7:35 pm

Hello flazam10:

Here is one citation on acne diet for you:

• Eat foods that are closest to their natural state (e.g. eat whole apples, not apple sauce; eat strawberries, not strawberry jam etc.).

• Eat foods that are not processed, and that your great-grandmother would recognize as food.

• Eat foods with omega-3 fatty acids (raw nuts, fish oil, whole milk with DHA etc.) because they will decrease the redness and inflammation of your skin.

• Eat green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits because they will remove toxins from your body.

• Eat yogurts with active cultures or use supplements with Lactobacillus since they will replace bad bacteria in your gut, and reduce inflammation (including redness of your skin) and constipation.

• Try to eat whole, raw nuts (peanuts, walnuts, almonds, pecans etc.) as snacks- they will keep you well fed; allowing you to have better control of your weight while decreasing redness and inflammation of your skin.

• Try not to eat highly processed foods (e.g. as a rule avoid foods that have more than 6 ingredients), they may make you overweight.

• Try to avoid eating starchy or sugary foods on regular basis, since they may worsen your acne, and may make you overweight.

• Try to avoid any sugary drinks since they may worsen your acne, and may make you overweight; instead drink plain water plus one cup of green tea a day (if it is permitted by your healthcare provider).

• Try not to consume skim milk- it has been associated with worsening acne! We are designed or evolved to drink whole milk, and guess what consumption of whole milk is associated with better weight control. You also may try to get milk with omega-3 fatty acids (e.g. DHA).

• In general try to eat more foods that come from farms, not food or food imitations that come from factories.

I wish you all the best and let's keep fighting acne together!

VTC

Chloe123 and liked
MemberMember
(@flazam10)

Posted : 03/29/2016 4:18 am

9 hours ago, Viseslav Tonkovic-Capin said:

Hello flazam10:

Here is one citation on acne diet for you:

• Eat foods that are closest to their natural state (e.g. eat whole apples, not apple sauce; eat strawberries, not strawberry jam etc.).

• Eat foods that are not processed, and that your great-grandmother would recognize as food.

• Eat foods with omega-3 fatty acids (raw nuts, fish oil, whole milk with DHA etc.) because they will decrease the redness and inflammation of your skin.

• Eat green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits because they will remove toxins from your body.

• Eat yogurts with active cultures or use supplements with Lactobacillus since they will replace bad bacteria in your gut, and reduce inflammation (including redness of your skin) and constipation.

• Try to eat whole, raw nuts (peanuts, walnuts, almonds, pecans etc.) as snacks- they will keep you well fed; allowing you to have better control of your weight while decreasing redness and inflammation of your skin.

• Try not to eat highly processed foods (e.g. as a rule avoid foods that have more than 6 ingredients), they may make you overweight.

• Try to avoid eating starchy or sugary foods on regular basis, since they may worsen your acne, and may make you overweight.

• Try to avoid any sugary drinks since they may worsen your acne, and may make you overweight; instead drink plain water plus one cup of green tea a day (if it is permitted by your healthcare provider).

• Try not to consume skim milk- it has been associated with worsening acne! We are designed or evolved to drink whole milk, and guess what consumption of whole milk is associated with better weight control. You also may try to get milk with omega-3 fatty acids (e.g. DHA).

• In general try to eat more foods that come from farms, not food or food imitations that come from factories.

I wish you all the best and let's keep fighting acne together!

VTC

hey thanks for info but what is wrong with foods im eating now I mean i can eat
Eggs ,tuna ,honey ,white rice?

i100%peanut butter?

MemberMember
(@viseslav-tonkovic-capin)

Posted : 03/29/2016 6:23 am

Eggs 1-2 a day OK. Tuna- is it fresh or from a can? Honey- how much you will eat? White rice- where is it coming from and how much you will eat?
Peanut butter- how much do you plan to eat? Everything should be OK but in moderation, plus the best judge if this diet is OK for you will be , of course- you!

Best!