After Shower Can Yo...

Notifications
Clear all

After Shower Can You Use Acne.Org Mosturizer?

MemberMember
(@tmg21)

Posted : 01/16/2016 5:20 pm

Hi I just started the acne.org regimen for a week or so now and I just wanted to know a couple things. After my shower my face is just as dry as after the cleanser, is it okay to use the Acne.org Mosturizer then ? That would mean I would be using the product for a 3rd time that day. Is that okay ? Also along with this process, I originally for the first week did not feel like my skin was drying up with only applying the BP at night and just cleansing and mosturizering during the day. Once I put BP on during the day and night, my skin started to feel tight and dry. What do I do?

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 01/16/2016 8:30 pm

Please feel free to moisturize as much as needed, it's the one step you can do more than twice with no worries! Just be sure you're leaving the treatment on for a good 6-10 hours before rinsing off in order to get the maximum benefits from it.

Try adding 5-5 drops of jojoba oil to your moisturizer before applying. This will help keep your skin soft and in balance. Also, be sure you're not using too much BP if you're only a week into the process. Using too much too soon can cause excessive drying.

Hope this is helpful! Good luck!! :)

TMG21 liked