Great results in on...

Notifications
Clear all

Great results in only few days - in doubt if more BP needed

MemberMember
(@kanoki)

Posted : 01/15/2016 5:23 pm

Hello, first of all I can't say more thank you for developing this regimen. After hundreds of dollars spend on over the counter and prescription products this is the first treatment that worked instantly.

Im on the regimen less than a week and have almost completely cleared with a few dark marks left. I would like to ask whether it's necessary with this progress to increase the BP amount as I'm achieving those results with the pea sized amount. I have very sensitive skin and I'm worried more BP could unnecessarily irritate my skin.

Thank you in advance for the recommendation

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 01/15/2016 5:30 pm

That's awesome that you're seeing results already! :)

You can try sticking with a pea-size amount if that seems better for you, and ramp up the dose later if you feel the need. The majority of people usually find that after awhile, the Regimen works better with more product, but it's good to read your skin and only use what you absolutely need to stay clear. Good that you're starting slow! Using too much too soon is one the leading mistakes people make.

Best wishes for continued success!!

-DeLovely

MemberMember
(@kanoki)

Posted : 01/15/2016 5:36 pm

Thank you so much for the swift response. I aim to hopefully share the success story soon and I'm spreading the word already.
You did an incredible job with this product line guys!
All the best

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 01/16/2016 8:17 pm

So glad it's working for you!! I'm sure Dan would appreciate hearing from you and passing along your compliments! :)He and his team have worked hard to develop the process and are always looking to improve the products to make them even better!