Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have this back acne for more than 10 years now, I think this is genetic. Does anyone have the same problem as me? and how you guys cure it?. Currently, I am using benzoyl peroxide, it does help with breakout but it doesn't really cure it. I'm thinking of using apple cider vinegar and st. ives apricot scruber, I heard a lot of people using this remedies and the result quite satisfying. I will keep you guys updated about my progress, hopefully, I can get rid of it asap.

Edited by En2qm

En2qm,
Have you shown this to a derm?? This seems more than just body acne going on but maybe it's just the photo. Sorry you have had to put up with this for so long! :comfort:

-DeLovely

I have visited derm before and they gave me cetaphil, but it didn't help. It's okay I accept my body as it is, but it is even better if there is a cure for it haha~ but I use benzoyl peroxide it does help to reduce my acne but still no much different TT

On 08/01/2016 at 7:32 AM, DeLovely said:

En2qm,
Have you shown this to a derm?? This seems more than just body acne going on but maybe it's just the photo. Sorry you have had to put up with this for so long! |::comfort:

-DeLovely

I also suffered with back acne for years. I had many big painful cysts that took weeks to go away. Benzoyl peroxide worked if i applied it twice a day EVERY day, but if I missed a day, I would break out like crazy! And, it was really time consuming and bleached a lot of my t-shirts. The only thing that has ever cured my back acne is going on a dairy free diet. I've been dairy free for over two months now, and I have no back breakouts anymore! All I use is Dove soap to wash my body...no special treatments... I'm cured! I recommend giving it a try, although it may not work for everyone.

I wouldn't recommend using BP because once you stop it will come back double! Don't use scrub it can irritate it more and cause more acne! I would not rely on home remedies because you never know if it do more harm or good. It looks like you have a lot of closed comedones You can check out what has helped me. http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/363156-how-i-got-rid-of-bacnebody-acne/

On 10/10/2016 at 9:00 AM, ElegantElise said:

I also suffered with back acne for years. I had many big painful cysts that took weeks to go away. Benzoyl peroxide worked if i applied it twice a day EVERY day, but if I missed a day, I would break out like crazy! And, it was really time consuming and bleached a lot of my t-shirts. The only thing that has ever cured my back acne is going on a dairy free diet. I've been dairy free for over two months now, and I have no back breakouts anymore! All I use is Dove soap to wash my body...no special treatments... I'm cured! I recommend giving it a try, although it may not work for everyone.

Yaaa exactly it ruined my t-shirts and my working uniform TT I heard dove or dettol is quite good tho but I am going to try korean products 1st haha but sure will try dove. Thnks for your recommendation.
On 11/10/2016 at 11:10 AM, WoahShay said:

I wouldn't recommend using BP because once you stop it will come back double! Don't use scrub it can irritate it more and cause more acne! I would not rely on home remedies because you never know if it do more harm or good. It looks like you have a lot of closed comedones You can check out what has helped me. http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/363156-how-i-got-rid-of-bacnebody-acne/

Hey thnks... but i just bought 2 boxes of it x.x will stop tho after finishing. I will try what you recoomend thnks~