Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have this back acne for more than 10 years now, I think this is genetic. Does anyone have the same problem as me? and how you guys cure it?. Currently, I am using benzoyl peroxide, it does help with breakout but it doesn't really cure it. I'm thinking of using apple cider vinegar and st. ives apricot scruber, I heard a lot of people using this remedies and the result quite satisfying. I will keep you guys updated about my progress, hopefully, I can get rid of it asap.

 

Edited by En2qm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

En2qm,
Have you shown this to a derm?? This seems more than just body acne going on but maybe it's just the photo. Sorry you have had to put up with this for so long! :comfort:

-DeLovely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have visited derm before and they gave me cetaphil, but it didn't help. It's okay I accept my body as it is, but it is even better if there is a cure for it haha~ but I use benzoyl peroxide it does help to reduce my acne but still no much different TT

On 08/01/2016 at 7:32 AM, DeLovely said:

En2qm,
Have you shown this to a derm?? This seems more than just body acne going on but maybe it's just the photo. Sorry you have had to put up with this for so long! |::comfort:

-DeLovely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also suffered with back acne for years. I had many big painful cysts that took weeks to go away. Benzoyl peroxide worked if i applied it twice a day EVERY day, but if I missed a day, I would break out like crazy! And, it was really time consuming and bleached a lot of my t-shirts. The only thing that has ever cured my back acne is going on a dairy free diet. I've been dairy free for over two months now, and I have no back breakouts anymore! All I use is Dove soap to wash my body...no special treatments... I'm cured! I recommend giving it a try, although it may not work for everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't recommend using BP because once you stop it will come back double! Don't use scrub it can irritate it more and cause more acne! I would not rely on home remedies because you never know if it do more harm or good. It looks like you have a lot of closed comedones You can check out what has helped me. http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/363156-how-i-got-rid-of-bacnebody-acne/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2016 at 9:00 AM, ElegantElise said:

I also suffered with back acne for years. I had many big painful cysts that took weeks to go away. Benzoyl peroxide worked if i applied it twice a day EVERY day, but if I missed a day, I would break out like crazy! And, it was really time consuming and bleached a lot of my t-shirts. The only thing that has ever cured my back acne is going on a dairy free diet. I've been dairy free for over two months now, and I have no back breakouts anymore! All I use is Dove soap to wash my body...no special treatments... I'm cured! I recommend giving it a try, although it may not work for everyone.

Yaaa exactly it ruined my t-shirts and my working uniform TT I heard dove or dettol is quite good tho but I am going to try korean products 1st haha but sure will try dove. Thnks for your recommendation.
On 11/10/2016 at 11:10 AM, WoahShay said:

I wouldn't recommend using BP because once you stop it will come back double! Don't use scrub it can irritate it more and cause more acne! I would not rely on home remedies because you never know if it do more harm or good. It looks like you have a lot of closed comedones You can check out what has helped me. http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/363156-how-i-got-rid-of-bacnebody-acne/

Hey thnks... but i just bought 2 boxes of it x.x will stop tho after finishing. I will try what you recoomend thnks~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes


×