Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sadcaroline

does anyone know how to get in touch with lillian?

i am trying to go to lillian in washington, dc to get needled.. but she has moved spas i guess. she used to be at LBN spa.. an they told me she is not there anymore.. an didnt give much info.. does anyone know how i could get in touch with her? thanks

SadCaroline. I remember a member saying they were trying to get her to move to SanFrancisco and that she was hoping she and her husband could move there.

I'd move to San Francisco if I had the opportunity to! Nice warm weather!!!! cool.gif

SadCaroline.  I remember a member saying they were trying to get her to move to SanFrancisco and that she was hoping she and her husband could move there. 

I'd move to San Francisco if I had the opportunity to!  Nice warm weather!!!! cool.gif

i am trying to go to lillian in washington, dc to get needled.. but she has moved spas i guess. she used to be at LBN spa.. an they told me she is not there anymore.. an didnt give much info.. does anyone know how i could get in touch with her? thanks

Wow! I didn't know that. Maybe I can try to get in touch with the D.C. Acne Scar Support Group. A lot of them went to Lilian, and developed quite a raport with her. I had no idea she had moved. I get newsletters from time to time and meeting plans from the group, so next time I hear from them, I'll shoot back an e-mail and ask them what happened to Lilian.

Wow!  I didn't know that.  Maybe I can try to get in touch with the D.C. Acne Scar Support Group.  A lot of them went to Lilian, and developed quite a raport with her.  I had no idea she had moved.  I get newsletters from time to time and meeting plans from the group, so next time I hear from them, I'll shoot back an e-mail and ask them what happened to Lilian.

Luna....sorry, but no, I don't. I started Lilian down the needling road. She had heard of it before, but had not performed it on anyone before she met me. She learned about it at a seminar, but I was her first patient, so to speak. She was a kind, dear, woman. I loved her to pieces and am glad that she got a big break and got to help people with their scars. Needling is perfect for shallow scars. I'm just really bummed out about this myself because I wanted to go for another needling.......SIGH. Oh well.....

Ah well... do let me know if you find anyone else who does it? Since my scars are so very shallow (I actually took a look at a ruler today, and now I'm not sure that the deepest one is even .5 mm deep, maybe .3 or .4 mm), I was hoping that needling might be able to get rid of them almost completely.

If you don't mind me asking, about how deep were the scars you had needling done on and how much improvement did you see? (I'm sure you probably already answered this somewhere in the giant thread on needling, but right now I don't have the time to go through 59 pages of posts.)

I have different types of scars; pitted, boxcar, shallow, scarred pores....etc....they all responded excellently to needling. I have continued to do tca cross treatments on myself with great results. I had two needling treatments, and had really great results with them.

Karin....what e-mail address are you referring to? I would love to know of a link to a state directory when you compile it, but I'm not sure how to keep in touch with you. You mentioned an e-mail address, but I don't see one in your post. Please advise.

I have heard good things about Frank but I am sure there are probably people closer to you in DC. And Healthy Sceptic, I am Canadian so my nice warm weather and your nice warm weather might be different concepts. However I can tell you that July is usually brutally hot in Ontario. Morning afternoon and evening!!!

Karin....what e-mail address are you referring to?  I would love to know of a link to a state directory when you compile it, but I'm not sure how to keep in touch with you.  You mentioned an e-mail address, but I don't see one in your post.  Please advise.

I have different types of scars; pitted, boxcar, shallow, scarred pores....etc....they all responded excellently to needling.  I have continued to do tca cross treatments on myself with great results.  I had two needling treatments, and had really great results with them.