Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Caseyjjj

HELPPPP; need some reassurance

I've been on the regimen for 5 weeks and things were looking really good for some time but now I am so flaky and dry and red. I've been having a lot of breakouts and I feel like I just had a major setback because I look worse than I did before. Please tell me this is normal and that I will clear up soon because I'm really freaking out (:

I've been on the regimen for 5 weeks and things were looking really good for some time but now I am so flaky and dry and red. I've been having a lot of breakouts and I feel like I just had a major setback because I look worse than I did before. Please tell me this is normal and that I will clear up soon because I'm really freaking out (:

I've been on the regimen almost four weeks and I haven't experienced any redness since my first week but I'm in the same boat as you right now my skin is so dry and flaky and also am experiencing a break out the right side of my chin has had 3 large pimples on it since k started and when one seems to go down another one pops up this is so frustrating but apparently we have  to keep going ! 

I've been on the regimen almost four weeks and I haven't experienced any redness since my first week but I'm in the same boat as you right now my skin is so dry and flaky and also am experiencing a break out the right side of my chin has had 3 large pimples on it since k started and when one seems to go down another one pops up this is so frustrating but apparently we have  to keep going ! 

Hahaha yes! I'm going through a lot more than just one breakout though. All my redness has seemed to come back and the dryness kills me. And every time I look in the mirror it seems like I have more pimples. Very frustrating but we'll get through it (:

Hahaha yes! I'm going through a lot more than just one breakout though. All my redness has seemed to come back and the dryness kills me. And every time I look in the mirror it seems like I have more pimples. Very frustrating but we'll get through it (:

It seems like we all are, I am on my 6th week and still breaking out. My skin is no longer flaky thanks to the aha, but I am still getting those pesky cystic breakouts. Ugh! :(

It seems like we all are, I am on my 6th week and still breaking out. My skin is no longer flaky thanks to the aha, but I am still getting those pesky cystic breakouts. Ugh!

I have just ordered the aha so hopefully when I start using that the flakiness will go away it only really became a problem this week it wasn't that bad in my first two weeks and I thought that's when it would be at its worse. My chin is just breaking out like crazy still it's defo much worse than when I started I wouldn't say it's cystic but they have no head and stay for ages !! If I wear fondation after a few hours you can literally see it cracking on my face !