Notifications
Clear all

Acne and spices

MemberMember
(@munteanu)

Posted : 11/02/2015 11:21 am

I found out that if you have acne, no matter how light or severe your skin problems and breakouts may be, then an anti acne diet that eliminates most spices from your diet may help reduce inflammation and minimize the number and frequency of acne episodes that you have. No one wants food that is bland or unappetizing, but adding many spices to you foods can irritate your skin and aggravate any acne that you already have. Acne friendly recipes often include garlic and onions, as well as a small amount of salt and pepper for taste. Even the most skin friendly recipes are not effective if you do not use them, and meals should not be something that you dread. There are recipes that can help you gain clearer skin and less inflammation without sacrificing taste and flavor. What spices have caused your acne to worsen? Have you ever tried any recipes designed to treat acne?

MemberMember
(@strongbodyforgoodskin)

Posted : 11/02/2015 12:30 pm

I put black pepper, tumeric, ginger, garlic, dill, organo into pretty much all my food which not only helps me digest better but helps my acne through its powerful antioxidants