Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Allis0nn

Acne getting in the way of my life

I'm very new to this website and I don't know quite how to use it . But I just really needed some advice and none of my friends understand bc they all have pretty clear skin so they don't understand the actual physiological effects acne has . So here's the deal, I'm 18 and I've had acne since I was like 14 . People have always chalked it up to hormones but I'm on and have tried so many different things that have helped a little but not enough . No one ( including my family) has seen me without makeup for years . And I guess I'm considered vain for that bc my acne is considered mild but to me I feel like a monster ; with acne, acne scars, redness and acne scabs it just feels like there's not one good place on my face . So I leave for Hawaii with my bf and his family on Friday . And I share a room with him and his parents and 1 bathroom !! And my acne is only getting worse and worse from me stressing about it . But I don't want them to see me like this, not yet , not untill I can get it somewhat under control . Normally I would wake up before anyone else and wash my face and put my makeup on but his dad gets up at like 5!! So That's not gonna work well . I know you all probably will tell me he will love you Anyways and he tells me that too . And I believe he believes that but I think he will look at me differently . So just an advice would really help, I'm so frustrated . 

Edited by Allis0nn