My regime is
Night:
Boscia Purifying Gel Cleanser
Acne.org BP
Aveeno active naturals with SPF 15

Morning:
Boscia Purifying Gel Cleanser
Aveeno Active natural with SPF 15

As you can see, I don't use BP in the morning. I began my regimen in June 2014 for my moderate, partially comedogenic acne. In order to prevent getting a red face I used it only at night. and that worked! But since January 2015 I've had trouble with breakouts once again. Of course, it is to a lesser degree compared to no benzoyl peroxide used at all.
There are two solutions I'm thinking of:
1. To stop taking naps without BP
I do this quite a bit and I noticed I would get pimples... But not as bad as it is now so this may be a partial solution. The acne shows up eventually after I fall asleep w/o BP, but not immediately.
2. To stop being rough on my face
I've not been too rough on my face but I've been rubbing it a bit more when I use lotion because I've gotten a bit lazy... I haven't tried being gentler because I haven't thought of it but I will try and see.
2. To use BP day and night
I tried this once during the summer and my face was so red and irritated!! Granted I do think I used a bit too much... I'll try this again and embrace whatever redness comes out of it.
What do you guys think? Questions and comments as well as recommendations are appreciated. I need your help!!

MemberMember
(@skinnie)

Posted : 10/31/2015 7:40 pm

Since you mention that your acne worsened in January...I just wanted to point out that I've realized that my acne is worsened by dry skin, which is worse in the winter. Using cream on my face and a clarisonic to get rid of dead, dry skin has actually helped keep the acne away for me.That could be your issue here. Something to think about. Have you noticed that your acne gets better in the summer and worse in the winter if you don't change regimens? That's a sign that dry skin might be the culprit.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@aquaprincess9)

Posted : 02/17/2016 12:53 pm

Im sorry if im out of topic but as far as I have heard , known, read reviews majority of the people say that their acne and red marks worsened cz of BP.
Also if u use it once and still get breakouts then using BP day n night is a big no-no. However if u feel its something else causing u to breakout then ofc continue as long as u are getting good results with it. For example it could be ur diet high in sugar or stress or pillow cases or hormones maybe. Just saying 
Go gentle on ur skin exfoliate and massage lightly dont rub even i used to be harshh and it got me skin like bumps the next day.
good luck ! :)

oyinkan98 liked