Help!! Been on the ...

Notifications
Clear all

Help!! Been on the acne.org regimen but..

MemberMember
(@491164_1443953557)

Posted : 10/22/2015 1:14 pm

Hey guys, I need your help! I've only been on the regimen for 3 weeks, I know its a short time to notice any difference, let me just say that I never had severe acne, only mild to moderate but its persistent and whenever I get a breakout they're usually cysts. I decided to try the regimen after trying everything else, going to the dermatologist, you name it, I've tried it, and this is my last resort before going on accutane. The first two weeks were ok, did not get worse but did not see any significant change either, for week three that I was supposed to increase the BP, I got the worst breakouts on my face, I have never had anything this big, they are only a few but still is bad enough for me. Does this mean I am purging or is this regimen not for me? Anyone else experience this??

MemberMember
(@natalielucy)

Posted : 11/07/2015 12:11 pm

This is normal for the regimen as in the first few weeks even months for some ppl they experience a break out as your skin is purging and bringing all acne to the surface. I've just finished my fourth week and I am still breaking out in some areas although my cheeks are mainly pimple free now. The advice from everyone on here is to push through and carry on. I am going to give the regimen a good 3 months before I write it off as this is also my last resort before I think about accutane