Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
peperoniface

Twice a day feels too much

Hello,
I have been using the regime for a little over a week. The first week I only used it once a day, then I tried it twice a day for the first time. But after that day I woke up with my face beeing red where I applied it and extremly dry. I'm using a moisturizer. I feel like my face improved with only using it once a day, can I clean my face with only using it once a day? Or should I try it again applying it twice a day?
Thanks

Hi, peperoniface.

the reason it's recommended to perform the Regimen twice daily is that we want to make sure you get cleared up. once you're clear, you can reduce the amount of BP and then ultimately reduce the number of times you do it per day. 

some people need to do it twice/day because they have severe acne, and they tend to break out more often. but as I said, it's a good idea to start with twice/day because it's known that it clears most people up.

thanks for reply. I guess I try it again in a few days, hoping that my skin gets more used  it. Until then I keep applying it once a day.

Edited by peperoniface