Forehead Acne Serio...

Notifications
Clear all

Forehead Acne Seriously Reply And Help

MemberMember
(@tglimmer)

Posted : 08/03/2015 10:17 am

I have been using the regimen diligently on my forehead and chin for a month and a half. Just when I think my forehead is doing better I get five big whiteheads or a big cyst or two. I have never had this much acne on my forehead. I use a tiny amount on my chin and a bigger amount on my forehead. I am wondering if because I have literally the most sensitive skin in the world if my forehand cannot tolerate the full amount of BP. I also use much nicer cleanser moisturizer than the regimen (pricey Dermalogica) but wondering if I should just stick to the regimen products. I REALLLLLLYYYYY need some guidance people hardly comment on my posts. Should I put less BP on my forehead? WHen are these deep big cysts and whiteheads going to stop. I am tempted to give up and get on accutane. I need some coaching I don't feel like I am getting enough support to know if I am doing this the right way. Acne only gets worse on forehead

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 08/03/2015 10:36 am

Anytime someone is not having the expected results, we must look at the products you are using and the process. Please take the quiz and read through the biggest mistakes.

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#notworking

Bottom line, the Acne.org Regimen works best when you follow it very strictly, using only products we know will work. If you are using other things this may be part of the problem.

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 08/03/2015 1:47 pm

Sounds like the other products may be causing irritation, which will exacerbate acne. Try going with the recommended regimen products only and see how it goes. Good luck!