Notifications
Clear all

Confused I Have Clear Skin?

MemberMember
(@acanxib)

Posted : 08/01/2015 3:04 am

Okay so this is very strange for me

I have had slight butt acne for a long time I justeays exfoliated to avoid

Now today I found a large cyst on my behind and couldn't help but pick at it!!!! It was bleeding as I squeesed and suddenly it got smaller and popped

This red mas thing was stickin out of my skin It was horrific

So I kept going till I got a lot out and it felt "empty" and cleaned up with peroxide

How does this happen and why?? I haven't changed much of my life? I wear tight clothes and do drive a lot but there has to be a cure!!

Also the place between my breasts has suddenly really tiny clogged pies that just look like dark holes

I've tried to clean it up etc but nothing is working there either!

I'm sorry to anyone who's tired of my whining, I've never really had an acne problem so now that I do it's awful

Thanks yall!

MemberMember
(@megtree)

Posted : 08/04/2015 11:44 am

Okay so this is very strange for me

I have had slight butt acne for a long time I justeays exfoliated to avoid

Now today I found a large cyst on my behind and couldn't help but pick at it!!!! It was bleeding as I squeesed and suddenly it got smaller and popped

This red mas thing was stickin out of my skin It was horrific

So I kept going till I got a lot out and it felt "empty" and cleaned up with peroxide

How does this happen and why?? I haven't changed much of my life? I wear tight clothes and do drive a lot but there has to be a cure!!

Also the place between my breasts has suddenly really tiny clogged pies that just look like dark holes

I've tried to clean it up etc but nothing is working there either!

I'm sorry to anyone who's tired of my whining, I've never really had an acne problem so now that I do it's awful

Thanks yall!

Hi! This happens to almost everyone, it's extremely common. Most people sit on their butts for most of the day, so the constant rubbing and pressure causes microscopic abrasions in the skin which allow bacteria to accumulate and cause infection. The long drives in tight clothes probably really exacerbates the problem for you.

The best ways to treat and prevent butt acne from being a problem or getting worse is to wear loose, breathable clothes, take showers after excessive sweating (but don't scrub, that will just make it worse!), and keep the area dry. You can also apply BP for spot treatment, but avoid applying it to sensitive areas (Ouch!). Above all - do NOT pick. This will almost definitely spread the infection and make things worse. If it is painful, sit on a hot compress for a few minutes several times a day. This will help bring the infection closure to the surface where it can drain naturally, and it will help the pain.