Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fiona-richards

need some advice for my skin type

I'm at a total loss, nothing works for me! I tried Dan's bp regimen for 3 months and it did absolutely nothing, the bp gel I was using dried out my skin completely and never went away, and I was following with a very moisturizing lotion. Anyways I switched to a salicyclic regimen and guess what? It gave me a terrible itchy red rash and again I always followed with a lotion. I've tried every gentle cleanser every gel, mask, lotion, I've been on Proactive and tetrocylclin(SP?) and nothing seems to work! My skin is still the same/slightly worse than before. I need some advice does anyone out there know what's good for sensitive, dry skin that gets rid of whiteheads?(I don't get zits only terrible whiteheads up and down my cheeks)

Information That Might Help Click Here..

Also, if you read on the back of all products for acne. It usally says a little somthing like..

"You might get irratation if you follow with another product or other topicals"

have you tried waiting for about 5 - 10 minnets befor appling your lotion stuff? That might be the reason why your skin is doing what it is.

Your skin needs to breath after killing the bacteria.