Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, this was before school, like... around Sept.4 or something. I dropped some "e"

I had only mild acne, but recently i been breakin out like CRAZYY. I am currently using Botchlas Regimen... it looks better to me, but my parents say .. it looks worse??? haha.. so i dont know.. But it clears up the pimples faster, thats for sure. Also, my face looks like its all red under my eyes , so like half of my face is redish.. ugh... eusa_wall.gif . well tomorrow , nov 11, im gonna take a blood test, to see if i can take accutane. Do you guys think itll show up on my blood test or anything???? cause im kinda worried about that... =\

oh by the way, while on accutane, is it ok to use botchlas regimen too?

And how do i get rid of that redness around my face... will aloe vera do anything??

I doubt theyre going to be running a secret narcotics check on your blood when testing for wether your suitable for accutane. I think you have to be testing for drugs for them to show up

its againts the law to check that shit in your blood unless u ask. when ur derm gives u the slip to get ur blood check he checks certian things up to check in the blood.

You shouldn't be popping pills to begin with (Ecstacy is a stupid drug to take, I'd rather take coke then take that shit).

Also don't be doing drugs if your parents are going to have a problem with it. Wait until your an adult. I'm not being an anti-drug narc, I smoke pot but I'm an adult, and theres nothing wrong with smoking pot but when you are a minor it is because your brain is still developing and it can mess up your brain in different ways, wait until your an adult (when your brain is fully developed) THEN treat yourself to a fat spliffy biggrin.gif

But I know you won't listen (most youths don't ever listen to good advice lol.gif ) but my word of advice is DON'T TAKE E, thats one of the stupidest drugs you could take and you'll wind up being an e-tard. Just smoke pot and leave it at that. biggrin.gif

Cannibus stays in your system for 3 months I'm pretty sure of this and e hmm, i think its a couple weeks not too sure. Not that I take drugs. but e is good for clubbin, kids dont take drugs.

Cannibus stays in your system for 3 months I'm pretty sure of this and e hmm, i think its a couple weeks not too sure. Not that I take drugs. but e is good for clubbin, kids dont take drugs.

I will answer your question.

The blood test to get accutane will not show anything about drug usage.

I should know.. I just took the blood test last Thursday and started accutane tonight. I don't do drugs though... so I didn't really have to worry... but anyways...

What the blood test will look for is Cholesterol levels, Triglycerides levels, and Hepatic Panel.

Hope that answers your question... you should be fine.