Notifications
Clear all

Hard Candy Glamaflouge Concealer

MemberMember
(@trina6241)

Posted : 06/21/2015 6:30 am

I'm pretty sure this concealer broke me out, BAD. My graduation was a week ago and I wanted something that would cover well for pictures so I used that and I also went to an all night party after at my school so it was on my skin for about 24 hours. Everywhere where I applied it I have huge angry zits now.

Anyone else had this problem?

MemberMember
(@hopeless87)

Posted : 06/21/2015 11:38 am

me too, i dont know why people love that stuff so much. i thought it was total garbage. i have a collection of concealers, like 20, and my favorite one is the loreal true match concealer.

MemberMember
(@samb)

Posted : 06/23/2015 11:00 pm

This concealer is extremely oil based, not that all oils are comedogenic, the oil in this though (lanolin) I think is. Comedogenic-ness aside I wouldn't try this concealer out on blemishes solely because I find it to have a slightly luminous finish... not a very good look having shiny acne spots lol. With that being said I love using this as an under eye concealer though :3 I find the coverage to be as good as MUFE Full Cover concealer except it looks more natural and blends much easier and is a fraction of the price... plus they have a really fair shade in this which is nice if you're super pale like I am.