Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
luv2runawy

Future Dietician's Simple Advice

I am a college student studying Dietetics and strongly believe in the benefits of a healthy diet. However, I do not recommend taking large doses above the RDA or AI of any one vitamin or mineral as an acne solution, it will only cause greater water-soluble vitamins to be excreted in your urine or toxicity from fat-soluble vitamins in excess. PLEASE check websites THUROUGHLY before making any investments. KNOW YOUR FACTS before getting your hopes up.

Would this include B5? You're suppose to take 20 capsules a day or something which seems like a lot but apparently many people are seeing results. I've done some research on it so far and the websites say its safe. As far as I'm concerned, it can't be any worse than putting Accutane into your body.

Would this include B5? You're suppose to take 20 capsules a day or something which seems like a lot but apparently many people are seeing results. I've done some research on it so far and the websites say its safe. As far as I'm concerned, it can't be any worse than putting Accutane into your body.

But when you're taking accutane it's under a doctor's supervision with routine bloodtests to make sure everything is ok.