Skin Feels Awful! B...

Notifications
Clear all

Skin Feels Awful! Buy Stickin With It...

MemberMember
(@momosan)

Posted : 05/13/2015 7:52 pm

I am in my 3rd week of the regimen and my skin feels so awful. I don't really mind the peeling and dryness because as an avid acne sufferer for so many years I am used to it! Also I'm only suffering major breakouts on the right side of my face while the lef side remains mostly clear and clog free which I can't seem to understand because I sleep on my left Anywhooz the roughness and whiteheads I guess u can call them around my chin and nose are getting worse! Will this go away with further use of the treatment because the mere fact that I CANNOT exfoliate or have a facial is driving me CRAZY!!! Someone let me know if this goes away? This really is the last resort for treating my acne, I can't afford it Anymore...

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/14/2015 8:01 am

Your skin is going through a process where it is getting used to the treatment. This includes dryness and flaking and in most cases acne purging.

When I started the regimen my skin broke out the most in its 4th to 5th week with so many cysts. Like you I wanted to quit at this point but I let myself continue because I had already spent time, money and effort into it.

My advice would be to give it more time. It is advised to that you give the product 3-4 months to really clear your acne. I did and it was the best decision I ever made.

Good luck! :)