Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
K-La

What does this mean?

When I emailed the office that I may consider going to for laser treatments, I asked if they had the V-Beam laser. They replied with...

"We use vascular lasers to remove the redness of scars."

I feel dumb for asking this but what exactly do they mean by that and did they even answer my question? confused.gif

hehe..yeah I figured. I was just wondering if maybe they were indicating a type of laser. So basically they didn't answer my question and probably don't have V-Beam. Oh well. Hopefully it won't matter too much.

It sounds like they don't have the specific laser (V-beam) but have another vascular laser they'd love to try on your for lotsa cash.

Yeah I know they have stupid pricing for something that isn't guaranteed to do an amazing job or anything. But I have to try something. confused.gif

If you specifically want the v-beam laser and they don't have it, I suggest you go somewhere else. They will give you a song a dance about any lasers they have in order to make a sale.

I went to a doctor who tried to get me to try one of his lasers. It was the only one he had, so of course he hyped it up.

If you are unsure, I would call again and get a specific answer. Tell them you don't want to waste your time with a consultation if they do have the laser you are looking for.

Smoothneam won't get rid of redness. Only specific lasers tackle that problem. PDL and photofacial target redness. There are probably a few more that I don't know, but I don't *think* SB is one of them.

Smoothneam won't get rid of redness. Only specific lasers tackle that problem. PDL and photofacial target redness. There are probably a few more that I don't know, but I don't *think* SB is one of them.