Notifications
Clear all

Where Is My Log?

MemberMember
(@sweetsleep)

Posted : 04/01/2015 9:18 pm

Hi, I'm not sure who to ask this to. But in 2010 I started the Regimen and kept a very thorough detailed log/personal post about my battle with acne. I came back here to find it and show it to a friend and it seems to be gone... I realize it was a long time ago but that log was my support through the process of becoming acne-free, so I hope I can find it again.

Any admins know where it went? It was under this name, Sweetsleep. Thanks...

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 04/05/2015 6:46 am

Hi, I'm not sure who to ask this to. But in 2010 I started the Regimen and kept a very thorough detailed log/personal post about my battle with acne. I came back here to find it and show it to a friend and it seems to be gone... I realize it was a long time ago but that log was my support through the process of becoming acne-free, so I hope I can find it again.

Is this it?

Melloman and DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@sweetsleep)

Posted : 04/05/2015 7:22 am

Is this it?

YES! Thank you very much :)

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 04/05/2015 8:47 am

No problem :)