Notifications
Clear all

Beauty Facial Extreme Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Wash

MemberMember
(@marg2)

Posted : 03/31/2015 3:59 pm

Has anyone used this product? it has great reviews on Amazon and a 30 day mony back guarantee. i havent gotten mine yet but was curious if it works. I only see it on Amazon.

thanks

MemberMember
(@bkubs)

Posted : 06/03/2015 7:36 pm

Sadly the majority of the reviews on that product are fake if you dig into the profiles that reviewed the products. It's just good marketing for a high priced item. As a general rule BP/SA washes really don't work well for the vast majority of people who suffer from acne. The BP contained in a wash would only be on your skin for 30 seconds tops. That is simply not enough time for the BP to penetrate the skin and get into your pores. This actually can take hours depending on your skin type. It's just a gimmick to sell you an overpriced wash. A very small amount of people that use these washes in clinical trials show improvement, but these are people with very mild acne already. You can try if you're acne is very mild and it may offer some minor benefits, but probably no more than a $5 wash from CVS. Skincare is big business and amazon is good at big business. I would simply return it and get a 2.5% BP gel and use that 1-2 times a day. You will definitely notice some improvement with that route over time. Good luck either way though!