Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NickC84

Anyone ever got in a fight form acne jokes?

Has anyone every got in a fight beacuse of continuous name calling? Happend to me in 10th grade. This kid would never rest with acne jokes on me. Every 4th period in art class. I would never think a person could be that sick on trying to bring someone down. I couldent take it anymore so I decided to get some pay back when I saw him all alone out side after lunch. Ok now im not saying this is like cool or anything but You will be suprised what you will do when your pushed way over the edge. I walked up to him and just as normal he was calling me a scrub and telling me to take a shower. I lost it grabbing him in a bear hug .....from the bear hug I picked him up about 4 feet from the ground and droped him flat on his back. the second I droped him I knew I was wrong. he was screaming like a little girl. he went to the hospital and I diddent see him for a month in school. throught that month his friends would walk up to me saying....(man his parents are gunna sue your parents. Its ben 4 years and no law suit.......hope he thinks twice the next time he fools with anyone ANd I hope I think twice the next time before I brutaly assult someone eusa_wall.gif

Seriously, I'm glad you vented it out.

Anywayz, just wanted to let you know that what you did 4 years ago is something that AlexAlmighty does almost everyday.

lol.gif

he's another regular here..you'll see him around soon.

With the Fight Club avatar. redface.gif

Nice to meet you by the way. eusa_dance.gif

Has anyone every got in a fight beacuse of continuous name calling? Happend to me in 10th grade. This kid would never rest with acne jokes on me. Every 4th period in art class. I would never think a person could be that sick on trying to bring someone down. I couldent take it anymore so I decided to get some pay back when I saw him all alone out side after lunch. Ok now im not saying this is like cool or anything but You will be suprised what you will do when your pushed way over the edge. I walked up to him and just as normal he was calling me a scrub and telling me to take a shower. I lost it grabbing him in a bear hug .....from the bear hug I picked him up about 4 feet from the ground and droped him flat on his back. the second I droped him I knew I was wrong. he was screaming like a little girl. he went to the hospital and I diddent see him for a month in school. throught that month his friends would walk up to me saying....(man his parents are gunna sue your parents. Its ben 4 years and no law suit.......hope he thinks twice the next time he fools with anyone        ANd I hope I think twice the next time before I brutaly assult someone eusa_wall.gif

nice dude im glad u did it.. i wish i could fuck this fat kid up for saying shit but i got to much to lose at home + car + comp

nice dude im glad u did it.. i wish i could fuck this fat kid up for saying shit but  i got to much to lose at home + car + comp

he's another regular here..you'll see him around soon.

With the Fight Club avatar.  redface.gif

Noone at school has really said anything about my acne, I never really been picked on, but I used to talk alot of shit to people sometimes I still do but not as much cause I'm afraid they'll mention something about my acne and embarras me lol

Hey Nick,

Now you know that bullies are really just sissies on the inside.

I think your ultimate revenge will come at your high school reunion. When you see that kid, be certain to be nice to him, because guys like that frequently turn out to be losers and he'll be sitting in the back by himself, or maybe with an ugly boring wife who p*ssywhips him. The guys like that at my high school were super-losers 20 years later!! Yes, there is a God!

I don't advocate violence, but we shouldn't forget that the Columbine High incident was a result of bullying gone too far.

Lu Lu belle SOrry now high school reunion for me? Droped out cus of my acne I have a G<E<D and going to college but i still feel lesser of a person for not graduating

Not from acne but some guys were making fun of me and being general jerks so I kicked the leader of the thugs in the face and busted his teeth then grabbed him by the neck and asked him if he wanted to be my bitch. Threw him back to his friends and told them to bring it on. They just walked away =)

Nick,

You can still go if you want to...I only went to my 20th (heehee I'm old) but was thrilled to see 2 friends there who didn't graduate with our class for various reasons--one 'cause she dropped out to have a baby. Of course it was a huge scandal then--but she's doing great now! I always wondered how she was doing.

HEY, you got your GED...and I'm visualizing the Nick of the future, who comes back as a really happy, healthy, clear guy who found his way & is successful in whatever way he defines success.

And someone will pinch your a*s!!

Has anyone every got in a fight beacuse of continuous name calling? Happend to me in 10th grade. This kid would never rest with acne jokes on me. Every 4th period in art class. I would never think a person could be that sick on trying to bring someone down. I couldent take it anymore so I decided to get some pay back when I saw him all alone out side after lunch. Ok now im not saying this is like cool or anything but You will be suprised what you will do when your pushed way over the edge. I walked up to him and just as normal he was calling me a scrub and telling me to take a shower. I lost it grabbing him in a bear hug .....from the bear hug I picked him up about 4 feet from the ground and droped him flat on his back. the second I droped him I knew I was wrong. he was screaming like a little girl. he went to the hospital and I diddent see him for a month in school. throught that month his friends would walk up to me saying....(man his parents are gunna sue your parents. Its ben 4 years and no law suit.......hope he thinks twice the next time he fools with anyone        ANd I hope I think twice the next time before I brutaly assult someone eusa_wall.gif

eusa_naughty.gif Lol you just grabbed him,lift him and throw him down? Thats not even close to the edge.And he went to the hospital? Damn what a softie.Noone said anything about my acne but i was in alot of fights mainly defending my mates(they did start with some verbal confrontation though).When your up against someone and he like talks and talks and talks you just take a step with your left leg,knee him in the stomach with the right(while holding on his shoulders),then when he folds either knee him in the jaw or elbow him on the back of his head(the second method can send him to the hospital),now if you want simplicity like me,just stab him on the leg/stomach or cut his face(usually when you do this they either run away or charge you and then you stab them)..Good thing his friends didnt come after you tongue.gif being outnumbered isnt very cool (ok maybe 3:1 is fun but after that you get hurt)

Yeah some guy said something to me back in grade eight when my acne was just starting to get a bit out of control. I got mad. I mean really mad. Because before I would get kind of teary eyed. Hey, it hurt...you know? This time though, he got it good and kept his mouth shut everytime he saw me after that. It was in Science class and he made a comment (can't remember exactly what it was) so I got up really fast (which caused the chair to fall over...I didn't mean to do that hehe) and I backhanded him real hard then I shoved him off his chair and he fell on the floor and hit his head on the side of the desk..haha (not very hard though). I know it isn't much but the entire class saw and I got sent to the office. And even if they didn't see anything, they heard me yelling. Its amazing what PMS can do to you. neutral.gif

i don't agree with physical violence, really, but i can see getting pushed to a point where violence is the only way you can react.