Notifications
Clear all

Everyone Who's Saying That You Are Ugly In Some Way Are Actually...

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 03/16/2015 3:56 pm

all psychopaths. All of them. A reasonable, social person will notice that you have an issue with your skin, but they will never treat you as if you were a leprosy patient or as if you were suffering from a deadly, contagious cancer. You have to get them all out of your life. Every... single... one... of... them.

MemberMember
(@tadamasa)

Posted : 03/17/2015 11:17 am

Once you push back everyone around you, things won't really get better. You will only push yourself further in depression since now you will be alone. I know because I literally pushed away everybody I knew away from me, and for the past year, I've been in the worst depression of my life. Life was better when I had friends, even if they thought I was ugly.

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 03/17/2015 7:49 pm

Once you push back everyone around you, things won't really get better. You will only push yourself further in depression since now you will be alone. I know because I literally pushed away everybody I knew away from me, and for the past year, I've been in the worst depression of my life. Life was better when I had friends, even if they thought I was ugly.

I'd rather be alone than be surrounded by psychopaths. Psychopaths cannot be your friends. A psychopath friend is an oxymoron.

MemberMember
(@kay24)

Posted : 03/17/2015 10:06 pm

I think there can be a happy medium. Good friends can think you're ugly, but they love you and would never say anything to bring you down. I've had friends who accepted my skin and had no shame being friends with me and being in public with me. They never made me feel less than just because of acne. I don't think you should sell yourself short and be around anyone who makes you feel low. It's better to have one or two great friends than a bunch of douchebags who don't actually value you.