Acne Got Worst Duri...

Notifications
Clear all

Acne Got Worst During Winter With The Regimen

MemberMember
(@ervin)

Posted : 03/07/2015 12:21 am

Hi. I am a malaysian currently living in Macau. I have always been suffering from jawine cystic acne where the regimen didn't really work for me only at the jawline and chin area. But since january where it is winter here in Macau, i got the most terrible time of my life. The BP got my skin really really dry and my skin is peeling off, became really itchy, and in the end left me with several deep under the skin cystic breakouts at both side of my jawline + chin at the same time. It has been 2 months now since january and my skin just got worst and worst.

I dont really consume dairy in my diet and i used to eat lots of vegetables and fruits. I consume supplements like fish liver oil, zinc 30g, vitamin A and vitamin C. But i have not see my skin getting better since january.

Then in my mind, i was thinking whether it had something to do with the weather. Because this is the first time i am using the regimen in winter time and i think it is the BP that got my skin into a very dry condition.

Anyone experienced the same thing? Should i skip the Bp and just use the moisturizer right after the cleanser?

Need help please. Thanks

MemberMember
(@william8026)

Posted : 03/07/2015 2:48 am

If dryness is an issue why not use a thick moisturiser?

MemberMember
(@ervin)

Posted : 03/07/2015 6:21 am

If dryness is an issue why not use a thick moisturiser?

At first i wasn't sure that i was breaking out due to dryness or what so i was sticking to the daily routine on using the regimen (cleanser + 2 pumps b.p + moisturizer). Slowly as the weather here gets colder and dryer, my skin became really dry (skin peeling off at my jawline and chin area) and breaking out alot at both sides.

Therefore i was really worried but not sure whether it is due to the weather. Anyone here with similar experience as mine while using the regimen??