Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thefonz

B5 and dans regimen- please read

Hey everyone. So iv'e been strictly on Dans regimen using Basis cleanser, dans bp gel and Neutogena oil free moisture for about 6 months now, upping the dosage and lowering it, you know expirimenting a bit.. I've also been on the B5 regimen too for about 2 months now. I take Vitamin Shoppe b5(20 per day) with Vitamin Shop b-complex 100(2 per day). My skin has been really dry lately even with moisture and also has been breaking out. I was wondering if i should continue both regimens or just stick to B5 and cleansing, no bp? To all you in the same position who have tried stopping the regimen, help please! I greatly appreciate it.

i won't claim to have researched it much, but i've read that b5 (in large amounts, i'm assuming) can contribute to hair loss...just a word of warning

Hey everyone. So iv'e been strictly on Dans regimen using Basis cleanser, dans bp gel and Neutogena oil free moisture for about 6 months now, upping the dosage and lowering it, you know expirimenting a bit.. I've also been on the B5 regimen too for about 2 months now. I take Vitamin Shoppe b5(20 per day) with Vitamin Shop b-complex 100(2 per day). My skin has been really dry lately even with moisture and also has been breaking out. I was wondering if i should continue both regimens or just stick to B5 and cleansing, no bp? To all you in the same position who have tried stopping the regimen, help please! I greatly appreciate it.

I've been combining B5 and the regimen for about two weeks now. After a while my skin did go really dry and flaky - it was like I had dandruff of the face. I stopped using BP for a day or so, and that seemed to help. Hasn't been dry or flaky since.