Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnjoz

aloevera or moisturizer

final month of accutane.. at night when i got to bed ( after shower) should i use aloevera to help scars or jsut keep using mositurizer

I use 100 % aloe vera gel from mother earths. It works good for me ...I like the way my skin feels when it drys. Studys have shown it does help scars but I dont think it will help deep scars . Its good for red marks though and preventing scaring

I use 100 % aloe vera gel from mother earths. It works good for me ...I like the way my skin feels when it drys. Studys have shown it does help scars but I dont think it will help deep scars . Its good for red marks though and preventing scaring

i dunno what the hell aloe vera did to me but it gave me my first two blackheads of my entire life.

I'm guessing the gel dried before it was absorbed into my skin and just sat on the surface, therefore creating a barrier that will not allow my pores to breathe. my pure 100% guess.

I've heard it being beneficial for discolorations to other people though. doesn't hurt to try.

Aloe vera doesn't cause blackheads.. it's dirt in pores that gives the blackheads their appearance.

Johnjoz, aloe vera works as a moisturizer too so you should stick to it.

(Nevermind) ......Reading your thread is a punishment . I know I have had my fare share of Miserable posts but i never looked down on god. Thats just wrong man