Notifications
Clear all

Moderate To Severe Body Acne, Please Help!

MemberMember
(@hansgrohe)

Posted : 02/20/2015 4:23 pm

Okay.

So I've had body acne for probably the last few years now. Overall I've had acne probably since I was 12 or 13. It wasn't too awful until I reached the age of 17, then things have gone full hell from then on since. Here's a picture.

Trust me, it's a lot worse than the picture looks.

My body acne just won't go away, and nothing seems to work. On the other hand, my face has actually at least gotten to a pretty stable state. I've used prescribed products and I've changed my diet completely (no gluten, no sugar, cut down on bad fats, no dairy, no peanuts, you get the idea). While my face has at least shown a lot of positive signs, my body is a completely different story. My body acne has a mind of its own. I'm going to have a physical soon, and I want to mention this as a really bad problem, and yes, I am considering a-c-c-u-t-a-n-e. When you notice everyone else around your age has absolutely nothing on their chests, backs, and shoulders, you know you have a problem.

EDIT: As a note, my acne ranges all the way down to my stomach (albeit in much tiny pimples).

MemberMember
(@lizzy5315)

Posted : 03/11/2015 3:05 pm

Sorry to hear about that :(. I had suffered from severe acne on my back and face (big one). Seeing a few dermatologists, they all prescribed me Retin A cream, gel and Accutane. I had tried all these but my acne became worst. It dried my whole face & my back causing acne breakout. I couldn't go out without putting thick concealer on my face. It went on for quite some times. I was devastated. I found a product and I told myself, it would be my last product that I would want to try because so many had disappointed me. It worked to clear my face and my back. It was like miracle & like I was hitting a jackpot. I know how bad it is to live with severe acne. If you need my advice or any help, do mail me. I wish your body acne will get better.

MemberMember
(@ripon10)

Posted : 03/12/2015 8:14 am

What's your miracle product, Lizzy?

MemberMember
(@lizzy5315)

Posted : 03/12/2015 11:34 am

Ripon, it is a soap that I found that sold on the website. It can be used on the body to clear acne, fade acne marks, exfoliate dead skin and lightening skin too. They advertised with customer testimonials and photos. So it convinced me to buy and try and it did clear up my acne. It is a good bar of soap. I remembered once I travelled to Hong Kong, a friend had quite a few big acnes on her chin, looked really bad even covered with concealer. Her dermatologist prescribed her Retin A Gel. But it didn't clear her bad acne. So I gave her a small piece of the miracle soap to use during night (I cut it into smaller pieces) . The next day, her acne started to dry. The following 2 days, it healed so well. She asked me for a small piece of the miracle soap for her to take it home. After 2 weeks, she rang me up, asking me to help her to buy the soap. I guess, retin A or Accutane are good product but to some people it simply doesn't work. Till now I only use that miracle soap to wash my body, I throw away lots of expensive stuff that doesn't work on me. This soap has all things that I need.

MemberMember
(@islandgirl329)

Posted : 07/13/2016 5:26 pm

Ripon, are you still experiencing body acne? I started acupuncture treatments because I was sick of all the chemical treatments given to me by the dermatologists that did nothing for me. I feel like I have to share my experience bc I want other to know there is another option out there. I used to get a new cyst on my back at least every other day. My back was covered. After my first treatment, I got two new ones. After that, I didn't get another one for 22 days! She is even treating the scars. It's like a miracle. Without side effects. I would highly recommend it.