Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pika

i just saw the hottest girl with acne

i went to wendys with my mom after target to get some dinner and i saw the hottest girl with redmarks in my life.. i could of jumped over the counter and made love to her but my mom was there..

damn ppl with acne r so hot sometimes

I think it's quite cute seeing a hot girl with a few spots. It makes me sort fo feel sorry for her in a way because I can imagine how self conscious she feels. Even really attractive people get really insecure about spots.

I think it's quite cute seeing a hot girl with a few spots. It makes me sort fo feel sorry for her in a way because I can imagine how self conscious she feels. Even really attractive people get really insecure about spots.

From what I've been reading here.. it seems to be a trend for people to want to make love to strangers right there in the middle of the street or anywhere it is..

eusa_think.gif

lol.gif

it's all good babee turtle, everyone needs a little lovin' wub.gif

been telling you all this for awhile, there ARE some fine ass people with zits as are there several ugly ones without 'em. eusa_dance.gif

i went to wendys with my mom after target to get some dinner and i saw the hottest girl with redmarks in my life.. i could of jumped over the counter and made love to her but my mom was there..

i could of jumped over the counter and made love to her but my mom was there..

have you noticed wendys got good/expensive??? now their chicken sandwhiches are good and there cheeseburgers are good...only thing thats bad there is their french fries, sick.

plus they have one of my favoritest pop in the world there. Mr.Pibb

have you noticed wendys got good/expensive??? now their chicken sandwhiches are good and there cheeseburgers are good...only thing thats bad there is their french fries, sick.

plus they have one of my favoritest pop in the world there. Mr.Pibb