I Dont Know What To Do Anymore

MemberMember
(@laurenaroman)

Posted : 01/26/2015 3:45 pm

hi

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 01/26/2015 8:29 pm

Hugs from NY hun. Your acne looks moderate and borderline severe and should be treated as such. I am so sorry you are gong through this. Definitely have an open and honest conversation with your mom about your acne and how it makes you feel. You definitely look like a candidate for accutane but before you take the plunge, you can also try:

a paleo type diet

seeing a naturopath.

You're still in that hormonal phase so acne may come back after accutane but it could be worth a shot.

You are beautiful regardless (gorgeous eyes) and should know you are loved.

good luck on your journey and we'll be here to offer support.

MemberMember
(@angelspit)

Posted : 01/27/2015 6:50 am

You might want to have a blood test done to see what's up with your hormones. As the previous user stated, accutane is a choice, but if your acne is caused by a sudden change in your hormones (which I believe it is), it most likely will come back.

You're beautiful girl!!! Don't let your acne keep you from going to school and experiancing life in general. I made that mistake in high school (when my acne was just as bad as yours or even worse) and I regret it very much. You need to be more positive than negative in this situation, I know it's hard, especially when you look in the mirror or go out and you see people with clear skin, but clear skin isn't everything. I think being social, keeping up your grades, enjoying life and being happy is much more important than your skin. Don't let your acne control you!!! Keep your head up! I'm sure your boyfriend doesn't care about your skin, if he does, then he's not the type of person you should be dating.